AmigaActive (1334/2143)

From:Andy Wanless
Date:19 May 2000 at 01:40:40
Subject:Re: A few old Amiga games...

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Kevin Twyman wrote:

> > Am I right in thinking you want an Amiga floppy drive?
>
> What!! You mean you have *ten* of them!?? ;)))

Just one question. What's this "floppy drive" of which you speak? I
vaguely remember this from years ago, but I've not been anywhere near one
in a long time. Not on the Amiga anyway ;) Not even sure if mine still
works or not. If I could remember what one was ;)

Of course, the PC frequently needs to use such things, just to install
Linux and/or Windows. (And believe me, I'm ****ed off about Windows
****ing linux when I reinstalled the **** last week ;)

Then again, I've forgotten what a "floppy drive" is ;) Don't do floppy
around here. Erm, that may sound a bit rude. ;) And if it isn't, someone
will make it sound rude, so let's not bother. :P

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: